Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Welcome to Dougal's Doo Rags

Good morning world!  I'm Michelle and I am owned by two terriers, Dougal and Scout. Dougal thought he needed a blog, so here we are.

Why would an 8 month old Cairn Terrier puppy need a blog, you ask? Well, Dougal is pretty grumpy and thinks some really funny stuff.  I swear he's an old man in a puppy suit.  Also, he is the spokesdog and muse for Dougal's Doo Rags.  I make dog bandanas, or dog scarfs as some of you like to call them, catnip pillows and more. I'm working on costumes and coats, but don't hold your breath waiting for them.

In addition to my duties as Dougal's keeper, I am also a full time student, part time serving wench at a local country club and much more.  I hope you check back with us from time to time to see what Dougal is up to, or what cool bandanas and toys we have for your Best Friend.

<3, Dougal, Scout and Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment